Data controller and data protection officer
The controller for the processing of your personal data in connection with this app is Brezelkönig AG, Neuenkirchstrasse 91, 6020 Emmenbrücke. You can reach our company data protection officer at email@example.com.
Types of data, purpose of processing and legal basis
Brezelkönig uses the data you provide primarily for the purpose of the proper operation of this app, as well as for the fulfillment and processing of the app services. For details, please refer to this chapter.
- Data during app use: Your individual user profile is composed of the data you have provided during registration (see above), your crown balance, your crown cards, benefits already collected (vouchers), your use of such benefits, as well as other data regarding your app use (whether and when you used the app, which functions you accessed, etc.). Based on the user profiles of all app users, we may perform analytics that can map consumption behavior as well as consumption profiles (no individual profiling is conducted). Such processing is done based on our legitimate interests to better understand user acceptance and to continuously optimize this app and our offerings. In doing so, your data will either be aggregated (and thus anonymized) or pseudonymized, depending on the analysis.
- Direct advertising: Based on the analysis of your user profile, we can send you attractive offers and relevant information on products and promotions in the app. When setting up the app, you can choose whether you want to receive push notifications. You can adjust your selection at any time.
Personal data in the course of downloading this app from the app store
When downloading this app, the relevant app store processes certain data related to the user and the user's device, such as: IP address, device identification numbers (IMEI, UDID, IMSI, MAC address), mobile number (MSISDN), name of the device, user-specific app store login data such as username / password.
Use of third-party platforms is at your own risk. We have not reviewed those third-party platforms and take no responsibility for how the providers process personal data. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of third-party platforms in advance.
Sharing of personal data
- Sharing your data with other Brezelkönig companies: To the extent necessary to provide this app or for other legitimate interests of Brezelkönig, Brezelkönig may share your data with other members of the Brezelkönig group of companies.
- Sharing of personal data with third parties: Brezelkönig may transfer certain tasks and data to third parties it has contracted ("service providers") to enable the proper operation (e.g., carrying out the registration process), maintenance and various functionalities of this app, and to store the data. The service providers are processors of Brezelkönig and are contractually bound to the processing purposes described herein. In particular, they may only process your data in the context of fulfilling their contractual obligations to Brezelkönig and their obligations under applicable law.
- Disclosure in connection with a corporate transaction: If we are involved in a business combination (merger), joint venture, acquisition/sale of a business or sale of assets, we may disclose your data to the transaction partner for their further processing.
- Disclosure in connection with criminal proceedings: To the extent permitted by law, we may disclose information the disclosure of which is necessary or helpful to investigate or prevent an actual or suspected criminal offense or other violation of our rights or the rights of a third party.
- Aggregated and anonymized analysis data: Brezelkönig may share aggregated (aggregated) or non-personal (anonymized) data with the public and other partners. It is possible, for example, that Brezelkönig publishes such information to show trends regarding customer behavior. However, you as a person are then no longer identifiable from this data.
Place of processing and transfer to third countries
Your data will be processed in Switzerland and in the member states of the European Union. We are also entitled to transfer your personal data to third companies abroad, in particular our affiliates, if this is necessary within the scope of the processing purpose. In doing so, the legal regulations regarding the transfer of personal data to third parties are, of course, complied with. The recipients of your data are obligated to the same extent as we are to data protection. If the level of data protection in a given country does not correspond to Swiss data protection law, we will contractually ensure that the protection of your personal data corresponds to the data protection level in Switzerland at all times. To this end, we will either conclude the recognized standard contractual clauses with the recipient or implement other additional suitable guarantees.
Storage period of your personal data
All stored personal data will be retained by Brezelkönig (and / or by affiliated companies or third-party service providers on behalf of Brezelkönig) only for as long as is necessary for the use of the app, or to the extent permitted or required by law.
- Registration data is used for the duration of the existence of the user account. User accounts are deleted without request after two years of inactivity.
- We use analysis data for a period of one year.
Data the specified maximum processing duration of which has been reached is automatically deleted within one month.
Aggregated or anonymized data which no longer relate to individual users may, however, be processed beyond the specified period.
Your rights in connection with your personal data
- Withdrawal of consent: For those data processing operations to which you have given your consent, you have the right to revoke it at any time. Adjusting your personal settings can be done directly in the app. Since you can give your consent for different functionalities, if you revoke your consent, only the functionality for which you have revoked your consent will be disabled or restricted (e.g. push notifications). If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you can unsubscribe simply by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Objection: You can object to such data processing, which we carry out based on our legitimate interests, at any time.
- Right to access: You also have the right to find out from us what data we process about you, on what legal basis and for what purposes, as well as to request a free copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: If your data is incomplete or incorrect, you have the right to request rectification of your personal data. You can correct some information yourself in the app's customer center.
- Right to deletion: You can have your personal data deleted, especially if it is no longer needed for the purposes described. You can also perform the deletion yourself in the app under Profile -> Permissions. Please note that uninstalling the app does not automatically lead to the deletion of your customer account and your data may be retained should you decide to reinstall the app at a later date. You may though request the deletion of your data by contacting our data protection officer.
- Automated decisions and profiling: Where, in the context of this app, decisions are based exclusively on automated processing including the creation of a personality profile (in particular personalized offers), you can refuse those decisions which affect you in a legal or other significant way.
How you can exercise your rights or contact our data protection officer
If you wish to exercise your rights as described above or if you have any other questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact our company data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. To make it easier for our data protection officer to allocate the request as quickly as possible, your message should ideally have the reference "Brezelkönig App".
Right of complaint
If you have reason to believe that Brezelkönig is not processing your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and other regulations and/or if you do not agree with the response to your request to grant your rights, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
How we use analytics tools
We use the Google Firebase developer platform and related features and services provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, ("Google"). Google Firebase is a platform for developers of apps for mobile devices and websites. Google Firebase offers a variety of features, which are outlined on the following overview page: https://firebase.google.com/products/.
The functions include, among other things, the storage of apps including users' personal data, such as content created by you or information regarding your interaction with the apps. Google Firebase also offers interfaces that allow interaction between app users and other services.
The evaluation of the users' interactions is done with the help of the Firebase Analytics service. This service helps us to record the interactions of our users. For example, events such as the first opening of the app, uninstallation, update, crash or frequency of use of the app are recorded. Certain user interests are also recorded and evaluated in this way.
Updates to this privacy information
Please note that we may change this privacy information at any time without notice. Please check this privacy information regularly for changes - we will mark changes with an additional label such as "New" or "Update". Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised privacy information in this app.